Paris Cherche-Midi 6,Paris
|Price:||480 USD p/n|
Superb 3 bedroom air-conditioned apartment located on the much sought-after Rue du Cherche-Midi in the 6th Arrondissement.
This 100 square metre apartment has 3 bedrooms, each with twin beds that can be set up as either queen or single beds, sleeping up to a total of 6 people. There are two bathrooms in the apartment. The first has a wash basin and a combined bath/shower. The second bathroom has a wash basin and a shower. There are 2 separate toilets.
The living room enjoys cable on the flat screen TV and is tastefully decorated with antiques and quality furnishings. There is wireless Internet, a fully equipped kitchen to prepare and enjoy your food items purchased from the nearby Grand Epicerie, and there is a separate clothes washer and dryer.
- 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment sleeps 6 people in comfort
- 100 square metres
- First floor apartment with one flight of stairs
- High level security with interphone, building entrance code, inner stairwell code, reinforced apartment entrance door
- All 3 bedrooms have twin beds that can be made up as a queen or two single beds
- Cable with flat screen TV
- 2 modern bathrooms
- 2 separate toilets
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Non-smoking apartment
- All linen, towels, crockery and cutlery
- Water and electricity
- Free international telephone calls to fixed landlines around the world included in the rental price
- Wireless internet
- Washing machine and separate dryer
(Rates are quoted in US Dollars)
- $480 (US) per night for up to 4 guests
- $35 per person per night for 5th and 6th guest
- Booking arrangements
- Minimum of 4 night booking required
- A once-only cleaning fee of $175 applies to all rentals
- Payments can be made by Credit Card or transfer to French bank account.
The Paris Cherche-Midi 6 apartment is located in the historical centre of Paris in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in the city. It is situated close to the Luxembourg Gardens and Palace and the St Sulpice church which was featured in the world-wide movie/book success “The Da Vinci Code” is a short stroll away.
The famous Poilane Bread shop is close the apartment and is a must visit at least once during your stay.
Rue Cherche-Midi is within walking distance to most Parisian landmarks and a few leisurely minutes from the Seine, Orsay Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral. This area of Paris has the most expensive real estate and is regarded as a highly desirable location.
The closest Metro stations are St Placide (Line 4) and Sèvres Babylone (Lines 10 & 12).
Cafés & Restaurants
The 3 most famous cafés in Paris – Café de Flore, Brasserie Lipp and Les Deux Magots – are all a short walk from the Paris Cherche-Midi 6 apartment.
The area in and around the apartment has an amazing selection of restaurants from high class French cuisine to more inexpensive bistros and cafes that suit all tastes and budgets all within a 5 minute walk from the apartment. The famous Poilane bread shop is close by and it is a must visit for their breads and pastries.
The immediate area around rue Cherche-Midi is a shopping paradise. Le Bon Marche department store, regarded as the classiest in Paris, is close by as is the best supermarket in Paris Le Grand Epicerie.
Rue du Cherche-Midi is well known for its high class shoe stores and the nearby streets Rue Bonaparte, Boulevard St Germain, Rue de Rennes, Rue de Grenelle and Rue du Vieux Colombier house some of the most exclusive shops in Paris.
- Washing machine/laundry facilities