Saint Sulpice les Feuilles,Limousin
|Price:||400 Euro p/w|
This charming village house is located in the village of Saint Sulpice les Feuilles, which is set in the delightful, rolling countryside of the Haute-Vienne department of the Limousin, the green heart of France. This lovely 3 bedroom home has been entirely renovated, well appointed with all the modern conveniences and furnished with flair. It also has a lovely sunny south facing courtyard garden with table and chairs to enjoy a glass of champagne or a cool glass of beer.
The house has thick stone walls which will keep you cool in summer and warm in winter. To keep you extra toasty warm during the winter, there is oil fired central heating.
The house is over two levels. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms, each tastefully furnished for your comfort. The house sleeps 6 comfortably with 2 bedrooms with a double bed, bedside tables, lamps, wardrobe, chair each, electric fan and hairdryer and 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, chest of drawers and lamp. The bedrooms all have lovely views over the garden. There is also a bathroom on this 2nd level with a bath with two shower heads, bathroom cabinet and toilet.
Downstairs you will find a loungeroom, kitchen and dining area, laundry/utility room and powder room. The loungeroom offers a comfortable seating and a LCD TV with DVD/CD with English TV and radio stations. The kitchen/dining is large and open plan with a 6 seater table with 2 extension leaves and enough chairs to seat 12. The kitchen is fully equipped and well stocked with good quailty products including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster and kettle.
A separate utility/laundry room with space to fold your clothes, washing machine, dryer and dryer rack, along with a powder room housing a convenient dowstairs toilet with wash basin are also found on this level.
Access to a coutyard garden allows you to sit under the large shady wisteria and enjoy a cool glass of champagne or beer and watch the world go by.
- 3 bedrooms (2 doubles and 1 x 2 singles that can be converted into a king)
- 1 full bathroom upstairs and downstairs powder room
- Comfortable lounge area with flat screen LCD TV, with DVD/CD with English TV and radio stations
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lovely sunny south facing courtyard garden with table and chairs
- Laundry – Separate utility/laundry room with space to fold your clothes, washing machine, dryer, and a drying rack
- All towels, linen, electricity and oil for central heating included in the price
- The owners offer a selection of english games, DVDs, CDs, brochures and maps of surrounding area for your use
- High speed internet connection with unlimited WiFi
- Land line for guest use with unlimited local calls and calls to landlines only in 103 countries including US, Australia, Uk, Canada
Enjoy this slideshow introduction to the property
(Rates quoted in Euro)
- November to March: 400 euros
- April and October: 500 euros
- May, June and September: 600 euros
- July and August: 700 euros
- Shorter or Longer term stays can be negotiated, subject to availability.
- Minimum 3 night stay from €70/nt.
- Prices are for the property per week in Euros for up to 6 persons.
- Easter and Christmas weeks are 600 Euros per week.
- Check in time is after 3:00pm and check out time is before 11:00 am.
- Paypal accepted.
- 15% discount available for rentals over 5 days in July, August and September 2012
- Reservation – There is a 40% deposit payable at the time of signing this agreement, with the balance to be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival. If the booking is within 6 weeks of arrival, full payment will be required.
This charming french village house for rental is located in the centre of Saint Sulpice les Feuilles, a busy little village located in the north of the Haute Vienne, a department of Limousin in South West France. All your needs are covered within a couple of minutes walk – supermarkets, boulangeries, butchers, post office, newsagency/tabac, bank, florist, hairdressers, petrol stations, estate agents and a couple of little bars/restaurants in the town centre.
By car, Saint Sulpice les Feuilles is just over three hours south west of Paris on the A20 and 30 minutes north of Limoges, the medieval capital of Limousin and where the region’s international airport Bellegarde is located.
Fishing, walking, cycling both on and off road, golf and horse riding may all be found within easy reach of us. Lakes and rivers abound in the surrounding countryside. Chaillac and Lac d’Eguzon are all close by and have their own sandy beaches. The impressive Lac d’Eguzon has a variety of outdoor activities, including water-sports and rock climbing.
Walking routes and paths can be found crossing the countryside everywhere to provide hours of exploration for walkers and naturalists, with routes that are often marked by coloured strips on trees or fences.
The quaint old town of La Souterraine is a 20-minute drive with its cobbled streets and narrow alleys that lead to a small tree lined square with cafes, bars and a number of estate agents. It also has two large supermarkets, an indoor swimming pool and sports centre. La Souterraine main line railway station provides direct and fast access to Paris to the north, Limoges and the South coast and is an excellent opportunity to take your travels a little further afield.
The beautiful hilltop town of Chateauponsac dates back to the Gallo-Roman period and many antiquities can be visited. A market is held every Wednesday and is a typical old-fashioned farmers’ produce and other local products.
- Free landline calls to Australia
- Washing machine/laundry facilities